ch39 What should we preach? is a study tract examining the Bible's comments on good and bad preaching. Topics: What is biblical preaching? Wholesome Doctrine; Good Doctrine produces Piety; Bad doctrine and preaching; Strong Reproof; Preaching to Entertain; and Beneficial Preaching.
- Bavinck Selected Works of Herman Bavinck Tue 9/26/23
- Plummer Expositor Pastoral Epistles Commentaries Sat 9/30/23
- Arthur Cast Adrift Tue 10/3/23
- Spurgeon Charles Sermons from Judges Tue 10/10/23
- Spurgeon Charles Sermons from Ruth Tue 10/17/23
- Alexander Expositor Epistles of John Commentaries Sat 10/21/23
- Spurgeon Charles Sermons from 1 Samuel Tue 10/24/23
More Good Posts
Church Planting Articles: Handling Gossip is a short article on considerations of Pastors being married and having children. These are requirements that God places on pastors. For those who do not think they need to be married, yet qualify for being pastors, the Bible sternly states otherwise.
See my Tract: pc29 Don-t be a Gossip.