salv58 Are there few who are saved? is a tract that questions that many people will be saved. Wide is the road to destruction and narrow is the road to heaven. "Narrow" has the idea that with difficulty and much energy, one will find that road. Those who are saved, have faith, not works as the basis for that salvation.
View Tract: salv58 Are there few who are saved?
- Arthur Cast Adrift Tue 10/3/23
- Spurgeon Charles Sermons from Judges Tue 10/10/23
- Spurgeon Charles Sermons from Ruth Tue 10/17/23
- Alexander Expositor Epistles of John Commentaries Sat 10/21/23
- Spurgeon Charles Sermons from 1 Samuel Tue 10/24/23
- Lumby Expositor 1 and 2 Peter Commentaries Fri 10/27/23
- Spurgeon Charles Sermons from 2 Samuel Tue 10/31/23
More Good Posts