Please help us keep this website up. We work hard to be a blessing to you. Donate to us. Even a $5 or $10 donation is greatly appreciated. All donations will go to pay hosting and domain fees.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/davidcoxmexis the link to get to PayPal.
You can use your PayPal account if you have one, or you can donate using any normal debit or credit card, pay through PayPal and chose just Debit or Credit Card.
- Bavinck Selected Works of Herman Bavinck Tue 9/26/23
- Plummer Expositor Pastoral Epistles Commentaries Sat 9/30/23
- Arthur Cast Adrift Tue 10/3/23
- Spurgeon Charles Sermons from Judges Tue 10/10/23
- Spurgeon Charles Sermons from Ruth Tue 10/17/23
- Alexander Expositor Epistles of John Commentaries Sat 10/21/23
- Spurgeon Charles Sermons from 1 Samuel Tue 10/24/23
More Good Posts
Why Homosexuals are Aggressive? Why is an opinion piece examining homosexuality and their sexual aggressiveness in the light of Scripture. The answer is in Genesis 13 with the Angels from God being spotted by the sodomites in Sodom. Interesting reading! Also, "Does God hate homosexuals?" is examined. Moreover, I look at, "To be saved, will I have to give up my homosexual lifestyle?" Read Why.
Tag Archives: Confession
Table of Contents A Short History of the Creeds and Confessions Some Account of the Origin of the Westminster Confession and Catechisms Chapter 1: Of the Holy Scripture Chapter 2: Of God and the Holy Trinity Chapter 3: Of God’s … Continue reading
Dostoevsky, Fyodor-Stavrogin’s Confession and The Plan of The Life of a Great Sinner is a collection of works by dostoevsjy abd Fyodor-Starvrogin. Continue reading