- Bavinck Selected Works of Herman Bavinck Tue 9/26/23
- Plummer Expositor Pastoral Epistles Commentaries Sat 9/30/23
- Arthur Cast Adrift Tue 10/3/23
- Spurgeon Charles Sermons from Judges Tue 10/10/23
- Spurgeon Charles Sermons from Ruth Tue 10/17/23
- Alexander Expositor Epistles of John Commentaries Sat 10/21/23
- Spurgeon Charles Sermons from 1 Samuel Tue 10/24/23
More Good Posts
pc81 Healing in the Bible We investigate what is a sane and biblical outlook towards healing in the Bible, a non-Pentecostal view. We look at Hezekiah's case, the 10 Lepers healed by Jesus. God totally controls sickness.
Job 5:18 For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole.
Deuteronomy 32:39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.
Micah 6:13 Therefore also will I make thee sick in smiting thee, in making thee desolate because of thy sins. God makes us sick because of our sins.
Sin is the first cause and last curse involved in sickness.
We examine cases of God healing, and exhortations to pray over the sick.