Buy me Burrito! Burritos are delicious. Meat, beans, sour cream, veggies, wrapped in a tortilla. We all enjoy burritos! But you know that you cannot have what is good without somebody paying for it. If you have enjoyed things on my website, please consider helping me maintain the expenses of this site. Consider at least a one time donation to this ministry of $10 or $20 dollars? Very infrequently (one person every 3-6 months) will somebody donate something. Usually that is all I receive from 34 websites! Yet, from my download statistics, I have about 96 gigabytes total being downloaded monthly from all of these websites. Be a blessing to me and donate any amount. It would be really great if you could gift me and my wife (who splits a burrito?) this money so that we could enjoy eating out at least once in a while. (I pay the expenses for these sites out of our living expenses.) God will richly bless you and repay you for your generosity. 1 Timothy 5:18 For the scripture saith, Thou shalt not muzzle the ox that treadeth out the corn. And, The labourer is worthy of his reward. If you received some value from my websites, consider at least a small donation. A big donation would really be nice, too, though.
Donate to David Cox Ministries.
- Bavinck Selected Works of Herman Bavinck Tue 9/26/23
- Plummer Expositor Pastoral Epistles Commentaries Sat 9/30/23
- Arthur Cast Adrift Tue 10/3/23
- Spurgeon Charles Sermons from Judges Tue 10/10/23
- Spurgeon Charles Sermons from Ruth Tue 10/17/23
- Alexander Expositor Epistles of John Commentaries Sat 10/21/23
- Spurgeon Charles Sermons from 1 Samuel Tue 10/24/23
More Good Posts