PREFACE TO Holliday A Bible Hand-Book
This work has engaged the author’s attention, at intervals, for several years; and is the result of the labor of such leisure moments as could be snatched from the more pressing duties of an active pastorate.
It will be found a time saver to all students of the Bible, and a convenient help to young ministers and Sunday-School teachers. Trusting that the Divine blessing will rest upon this humble effort to make the Bible its own expositor on the topics herein presented, the author submits it to the public.
More Works from this Category
- Turretin 21 Questions on The Doctrine of Scripture
- Torrey, R.A.- Holding Him to the Scriptures
- Torrey Profitable Bible Study
- Torrey Principles of Biblical Interpretation
- Torrey How to Study the Bible
- Torrey Difficulties in the Bible
- Spurgeon Infallible Word
- Palmer A Bird’s-Eye View of the Bible
- Newton, R.-Right and Wrong Uses of the Bible
- Moody Pleasure & Profit in Bible Study