Chitwood Arlen Esther
INTRODUCTION of Chitwood Arlen Esther
The Book of Esther contains a wealth of information relative to Israel and the nations, having to do mainly with activity occurring at the end of and following the Times of the Gentiles.
The first two chapters, within the typical structure of the book, relate the complete history of Israel — from God’s call surrounding this nation during Moses’ day to that future day when this call will be realized under the One greater than Moses, with Israel then occupying the nation’s proper place, in the Messianic Kingdom.
Then the remaining seven chapters (chs. 3-10) form commentary material for the first two chapters, centering attention on that future time when God will resume His national dealings with Israel, at the end of Man’s Day, terminating at the same place as the first two chapters — Israel occupying the nation’s pr-Arken Chitwoodper place, in the Messianic Kingdom.
More Works from this Category
- Remmers Arend Prophet Zephaniah
- Remmers Arend Prophet Zechariah
- Pink Gleanings From Elisha His Life and Miracles
- Pink Arthur Life of Elijah
- Pink Arthur Life of David
- Pink Arthur Heroes of the Faith
- Moody, D.L.- Men of the Bible
- Moody Bible Characters
- Milligan Men of the Bible Some Lesser-Known Characters
- Meyer, F.B. – Elijah and the secret of his power
|Date:||December 1, 2019|